1. How much does it cost to ship?
At the current time, we charge a flat rate $10.95 to ship a package inside the United States (including Alaska and Hawii) and $25.00 to ship to Canada or Mexico and $40.00 to ship outside North America.
International Pricing will increase soon due to the EU green house gas tax and the UN global green house gas iinitiative. It is becoming very costly to ship a package because of fuel costs.
2. How do you ship ?
We use the US Postal Service and ship priority mail. But, sometimes we drop ship items directly to our customers (All shoes are drop shipped) and they use UPS or Fedex.
3. What kind of packaging do you use?
We use Red, White and Blue boxes supplied by the postal service. If your is too big we will ship it in a plain brown box with no markings about the contents inside.
Please Note International Orders require a customs form with the contents listed inside. We try to keep it as generic as possible.
4. What is your return address?
Our company name is "M Consulting". And this is the name we use on all correspondence besides email. Our domain is "www.bondagefetishstore.com" so all emails from us will come from that domain.
5. How will I know when my package has shipped?
You will be sent an email with the details of your order and what has shipped. (Sometimes items are back ordered). At the bottom of the email is a link to track the package. That is the link to track the package. It is automatically generated when the shipping label is printed. We use 3rd party software to print our postage so it can take up to 24 hours to show up in the tracking system.
6. How long does it take to ship a package.
In many cases, we ship between 24 and 72 hours once an order reaches accounting. We try to get all packages to our customers within 14 business days.
6a. What does "Processing" mean?
Processing -This is when you have placed the order and the order is still on the web site and has not been downloaded to our warehouse.
6b. What does "Accounting" mean?
Accounting - You order has been downloaded into the warehouse. This is where your order is checked and your credit card information is verified and any items not in stock are ordered and waiting for arrival. Your order can be in accounting for several days until everything comes in. See question 7.
6c. What does "Warehouse" mean?
Warehouse - Your order is in the warehouse to be picked. Your order should not be in the warehouse more than 2 days.
7. Why is my order still in accounting?
There can be several reasons for your order to be in accounting;
1. Your billing information did not match your credit card. This can delay your order until we determine it is not fraud.
2. Your order confirmation email bounced back to us. We are re-check orders manually and it can take a couple days.
3. We are waiting for an order from our vendor to come in with some of your items. We charge a flat rate of $10.95 so we wish to ship your order complete. Sometimes we run out of stock and it takes several days to get our restock. Also, we do not stock most of our clothing in our warehouse and it is purchased at the time of order and we are waiting for the clothing to arrive. If you want what is in stock to ship immediately, there will be an extra shipping charge. And you will have to call us at (617)455-4454. If you have an item which is back ordered from our vendor, we will ship the rest of the order immediately, and ship the back ordered item when it arrives.
Some items have a delay in shipping. These items will delay your whole order unless it is a drop ship item.
8. Why don't you offer express shipping.
We do but only on limited availability. You must call us at (617)455-4454 to get express shipping. We will only express ship items that are in stock. And we cannot guarantee it will go out the same day but will ship the next business day. Some express deliverys, take 2 days to receive check the US Postal Service Web site for details. We ship from zip code 02151.
Due to the nature of our store, many items run out of stock for a few days at a time. So if you pay for a service we want you to get it. Many of our vendors are willing to ship direct for an extra charge (Including Clothing). We must pass this service to you. Effective Immediately, due to the time involved, we have to charge a minimum of $40.00 to express ship an order. (Your original shipping cost will be subtracted from this charge.) We will also require an email from you giving us permission to chaarge your credit card the extra costs.
9. What days do you ship?
We normally ship Monday Thru Friday. Our warehouse is closed on weekends. We are located in Boston, Massachusetts which is part of Suffolk County and do not ship on any Federal, State or local Holidays
10. Where is your store located?
We are an internet store only. We do not have a physical location where customers may purchase products.
For more information, you can visit our policy page; http://www.bondagefetishstore.com/POLI.html